Renewing Our Partnership, Expanding Our Impact
Because water is essential to nature, communities, and business, The Coca-Cola Company and WWF launched a transformational partnership in 2007 to help conserve the world's freshwater resources. Expanding this focus, we are renewing our collaboration through 2020 to build on our progress and achieve even greater impact by helping address the natural resource challenges that impact fresh water. View the condensed video or the full video for more in-depth information.
Partnership Video (condensed)
Partnership Video (full)
Coca-Cola and WWF Fireside Chat - Bea Perez and Carter Roberts
WWF CEO Carter Roberts and Bea Perez, Chief Sustainability Officer, The Coca-Cola Company take you behind the scenes on a look into the partnership between these two organizations. Together, they reflect on how far we've come in our efforts to conserve fresh water and what lies ahead in the next seven years of our partnership as we expand our focus through our Water+ Commitment.
is granted to use the attached image(s) upon acceptance of the following
to comply with these terms will constitute a breach of copyright.
Permission is granted to use the attached image(s) upon acceptance of the following conditions:
Failure to comply with these terms will constitute a breach of copyright.
More on Journey
- The Coca-Cola Company Statement on Importance of Equal Rights for LGBT Community
- Continued Progress in Refranchising of North American Bottling Territories
- Photo Advisory: Coca-Cola CEO Highlights Long-Term Growth at Annual Meeting of Shareowners
- The Coca-Cola Foundation Gives Back $84.5 Million in 2015 to Benefit Nearly 300 Organizations
- Statement from Coca-Cola Chairman and CEO Muhtar Kent on Travel Ban