The lobby of a local mall in Costa Rica becomes a party scene when a flash mob surprises unsuspecting shoppers by performing a choreographed dance routine.
With handheld devices flashing and music grooving, it’s proof that sometimes the greatest delight comes when you least expect it.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola ‘No Calories, and With Sweetener from Stevia Plant’ Debuts in Greece
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Home Run Eats: SunTrust Park Offers Braves Country a Taste of Atlanta
- Half of Coca-Cola Sales in UK Grocery and Convenience Stores Coming From No-Sugar Options
- Cherry Coke, Coca-Cola Life – and Last Names – Join Ice-Cold ‘Share a Coke’ Summer Campaign