I love the audible crackles and pops that come from dropping the needle on a record. Even though I laid out the 5 Reasons Dusty (vinyl) tops Digital (mp3s), I'm sure there are plenty of technophiles out there who would argue that digital is superior.
Vinyl is indeed making a comeback, with many new releases being issued on the medium. We’d like to know your preference. Do you prefer Dusty or Digital?
More on Journey
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Reverse Care Package: U.S. Army Soldier Sends Her Parents Surprise Thank You in Minute Maid #doingood Film
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again