A Japanese singer-songwriter. He first signed with Sony in 2001 under the stage name Naoto and found stardom in 2010 with his album ‘Shall We Travel?’ He followed up that success with an album, ‘Adventure’, in 2011. 'Adventure' went to number three in the Japanese charts. Aside from making music, Naoto is also known for having been a radio personality on Bayfm and for his travel diary Sekai yo Odore which was published in 2006.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola and ESSENCE Festival: Making Beautiful Music Together for 22 Years
- This Collector Tied the Knot Sporting a Coca-Cola Wedding Band
- WATCH: Vince Staples Stars in New Sprite Music Video and TV Spot
- Reverse Care Package: U.S. Army Soldier Sends Her Parents Surprise Thank You in Minute Maid #doingood Film
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival