A Japanese singer-songwriter. He first signed with Sony in 2001 under the stage name Naoto and found stardom in 2010 with his album ‘Shall We Travel?’ He followed up that success with an album, ‘Adventure’, in 2011. 'Adventure' went to number three in the Japanese charts. Aside from making music, Naoto is also known for having been a radio personality on Bayfm and for his travel diary Sekai yo Odore which was published in 2006.
More on Journey
- Noma Bar Adds Graphic Touch to Coca-Cola Polar Bears in Holiday Packaging Designs
- Inspired Objects: Artist Burton Morris Reinterprets Pop Culture Icons
- Video: A Day in the Life of Coke's In-House Art Curator
- First eCOPA Coca-Cola Gaming Showdown Culminates in New York Finale
- Watch: Minute Maid Opens Pop-Up Holiday Store With Nothing to Sell, But Everything to Give