As a thank you for sharing our 125th Anniversary Year with us here on the blog, we close out one last time from the voice of someone who knew life before Coca-Cola was invented, in his own words. J.H. Bobbitt of Raleigh, North Carolina, declared in 1892 that "Coca-Cola has come to stay." He turned out to be right. This letter is also on display in the Milestones of Refreshment Gallery at World of Coca-Cola, and I'll let you read his first hand letter below. Cheers, and here's to another 125-plus years for Coca-Cola!
More on Journey
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals