We just finished building a new set of exhibit cases highlighting our Company heritage. The exhibit has five cases and is very similar in design and content to the show that we opened in Singapore in early June. The new exhibit cases will be shipped to Istanbul, Turkey tomorrow and are scheduled to go on display on September 9th. While the quality of this cell phone photograph is not great, the case on the left highlights significant events in our history and the case on the right focuses on FIFA and the Olympic Games. Each case has a video monitor to show additional items and the descriptions are shown on iPads mounted to the front of the case. If your travels take you to Turkey this fall, look for the exhibit.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Driving Home the Message of Atlanta's Civil Rights Legacy
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership