Diet Coke, which is also known as Coca-Cola Light in many countries, celebrated 25 years in Spain with a splash. In celebration of this milestone, a billboard made of 15,000 limited edition bottles of Coca-Cola light was unveiled at the Oscar Room Mate Hotel in Madrid. Check out the time-lapse YouTube video below, and also be sure to click here and then click on 'Making of' for another interesting clip of the making of the billboard and campaign which details how each bottle was tied together and strung up over the hotel's facade. The anniversary celebration also included events with well known Spanish celebrities, such as Kike Sarasola, Nieves Alvarez.
More on Journey
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive