On this Firday before Labor Day, I wanted to post a few fun photographs I came across this week. These images are from a 1934 home sampling effort. While I have blogged about the dispenser being debuted at the 1933 Chicago Fair, I don't think I have seen it used in quite this fashion. I am not a "car guy," but if anyone knows what kind of car the bottler modified to hold the dispenser, let me know.
More on Journey
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes