On this Firday before Labor Day, I wanted to post a few fun photographs I came across this week. These images are from a 1934 home sampling effort. While I have blogged about the dispenser being debuted at the 1933 Chicago Fair, I don't think I have seen it used in quite this fashion. I am not a "car guy," but if anyone knows what kind of car the bottler modified to hold the dispenser, let me know.
More on Journey
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen