Sunday is Easter, and I thought you’d enjoy this 1953 U.S. poster. This week, the Archives team and I are attending a Coca-Cola Collectors Club convention called Springtime in Atlanta, which ends with a banquet Saturday night. The convention has become part of my Easter tradition.
More on Journey
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives