To download the individual chapters and infographics, scroll below.
In 2015, we achieved our goal to replenish at least 100 percent of the water we use in our finished beverage sales volume. Based on the
- Download Our 2015/2016 Water Stewardship Update
- Visit our Water Stewardship section on Journey
- Water Replenishment Infographic
In 2015, The
- Download Our 2015/2016 Women's Economic Empowerment Update
- Visit our Women’s Economic Empowerment section on Journey
- The Ripple Effect Infographic
- 5by20 by the Numbers Infographic
In 2013, we committed to invest in physical activity programs around the world, while continuing to invest in scientific research on the role of physical activity in human health. We believed that was the best way for us to help advance the fight against obesity.
Last year, however, we realized we had fallen short. While well-intended, our focus on scientific research and physical activity created confusion that ultimately led to mistrust and legitimate criticism. Though we had already begun a journey to change, we’ve listened carefully and are implementing a number of accelerated actions to address these concerns.
- Download Our 2015/2016 Human and Workplace Rights Update
- Visit our Human and Workplace Rights section on Journey
Packaging is essential to the protection and safety of our products. We are focused on sustainable packaging efforts and evaluating opportunities to reduce our waste and emissions profile, as packaging represents the second largest contributor to the
- Download Our 2015/2016 Sustainable Packaging Update
- Visit our Sustainable Packaging section on Journey
- Download Our 2015/2016 Sustainable Agriculture Update
- Visit our Sustainable Agriculture section on Journey
- Download Our 2015/2016 Giving Back Update
- Visit our Giving Back section on Journey
- Giving Back Infographic
More on Journey
- View our 2016 Sustainability Report
- Subscribe to The Circular Sustainability Newsletter
- A Vision of a Circular Economy: Our Packaging Aspirations for the U.S.
Watch: JetBlue and
Coca-ColaOpen Pop-Up Airport Restaurant to Connect Travelers Over Food
- Unpacking Coke’s Bold New Sustainable Packaging Vision