Renewing Our Partnership, Expanding Our Impact
Because water is essential to nature, communities, and business, The Coca-Cola Company and WWF launched a transformational partnership in 2007 to help conserve the world's freshwater resources. Expanding this focus, we are renewing our collaboration through 2020 to build on our progress and achieve even greater impact by helping address the natural resource challenges that impact fresh water. View the condensed video or the full video for more in-depth information.
Partnership Video (condensed)
Partnership Video (full)
Coca-Cola and WWF Fireside Chat - Bea Perez and Carter Roberts
WWF CEO Carter Roberts and Bea Perez, Chief Sustainability Officer, The Coca-Cola Company take you behind the scenes on a look into the partnership between these two organizations. Together, they reflect on how far we've come in our efforts to conserve fresh water and what lies ahead in the next seven years of our partnership as we expand our focus through our Water+ Commitment.
Permission is granted to use the attached image(s) upon acceptance of the following conditions:
- Images may only be used in the context of positively promoting your partnership with WWF. Images must be closely accompanied by significant text concerning the work and/or mission of WWF and/or the WWF or WWF Conservation Partnership logo (Whilst a photo credit is mandatory, it will not by itself to provide such a context!).
- Images may NOT be used purely for the promotion of your organisation or any product outside of the context of WWF or your partnership with WWF.
- Images must be closely accompanied by a full and properly formatted photo credit.
- Permission is granted for the use of WWF/Coca-Cola Partnership renewal, July 2013 only. Images may not be stored for subsequent use. Any other subsequent rights are reserved and subject to approval by WWF and by the photographer(s) concerned.
Failure to comply with these terms will constitute a breach of copyright.
More on Journey
- Building a Stronger Community for Refugee Youth in Turkey
- Opinion: Why Artificial Intelligence is a Smart Choice for Retailers in the Digital Age
- Infographic: Journey To $1 Billion With Diverse Suppliers
- The Honest Truth About Honest Tea: Co-Founder Seth Goldman Reflects on Brand's Mission-Driven Journey
- Setting Suppliers Up for Success: Tribe Transportation