Our 2020 Sustainability Commitments
Our publicly reported 2020 Sustainability Commitments drive us to continually improve. We aim to achieve our commitments through a concerted effort by The Coca-Cola Company and nearly 250 bottling partners in more than 200 countries and territories. We have set ambitious targets to drive systemwide change beyond small operational improvements. We do not own most of the companies that comprise our bottling system, but we feel it is important to strive for large-scale success and to provide leadership that will raise the bar for our system and our industry.We also have the opportunity to learn from our bottling partners, many of which have very advanced sustainability programs.
The dashboard below provides an overview of our 2020 sustainability commitments.
More on Journey
- Muhtar Kent: What I’ve Learned as CEO of Coca-Cola
- Deposit Return Systems: What Are They and What Does Coca-Cola Think About Them?
- Coca-Cola CEO Muhtar Kent Receives 2017 Water Leader Award
- Full Circle: How Coca-Cola is Embracing the Circular Economy in Germany
- European Soft Drinks Sector Commits to 10% Sugar Reduction by 2020: Beverage industry joins forces to triple pace of sugar reduction