Coca-Cola had quite a year in 2015. From marking milestones like the 100th anniversary of the iconic Coca-Cola Bottle and launching innovative marketing campaigns, to welcoming new leadership and investing in breakthrough brands, we had plenty to cover here at Coca-Journey HQ. In fact, we created and curated hundreds of stories, blog posts, videos, infographics and more in 2015.
But, unless Journey is part of your daily ritual – and we hope it is – chances are you missed a few of our "greatest hits." So as we dive head-first into another year, we thought we’d offer a look back at 25 of our most-read news and feature stories from last year.
Happy reading, and happy new year!
All photos by Brian Nevins
Unified Song: Coca-Cola Convenes Artists With and Without Intellectual Disabilities for Special Olympics World Games Anthem
Bob Minkin Photography
More on Journey
- Stepping Up With STEP: Coke's Supplier Training & Empowerment Program Helps Women-Owned Suppliers Compete and Grow
- Project Last Mile Expands to Strengthen Health Systems in Liberia and Swaziland
- WATCH: Vince Staples Stars in New Sprite Music Video and TV Spot
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?
- ‘Absolutely Refreshing’: Coca-Cola Launches Barrilitos Aguas Frescas, Sets Bar for New Beverage Category