Coca-Cola had quite a year in 2015. From marking milestones like the 100th anniversary of the iconic Coca-Cola Bottle and launching innovative marketing campaigns, to welcoming new leadership and investing in breakthrough brands, we had plenty to cover here at Coca-Journey HQ. In fact, we created and curated hundreds of stories, blog posts, videos, infographics and more in 2015.
But, unless Journey is part of your daily ritual – and we hope it is – chances are you missed a few of our "greatest hits." So as we dive head-first into another year, we thought we’d offer a look back at 25 of our most-read news and feature stories from last year.
Happy reading, and happy new year!
All photos by Brian Nevins
Unified Song: Coca-Cola Convenes Artists With and Without Intellectual Disabilities for Special Olympics World Games Anthem
Bob Minkin Photography
More on Journey
- Incoming Coke CEO on Q1 Earnings and How the Company is Accelerating Growth
- Cherry Coke, Coca-Cola Life – and Last Names – Join Ice-Cold ‘Share a Coke’ Summer Campaign
- Dairy Disruptors: Fast-Growing fairlife Milk Adds New Varieties, Refreshes Look
- Home Run Eats: SunTrust Park Offers Braves Country a Taste of Atlanta
- Coca-Cola Zero Reformulates to Encourage No Sugar Consumption