Due to new business strategies in supply chain management, many procurement opportunities are managed by our major business partners or prime suppliers. Acknowledging that we have limited opportunities available for small businesses, we have developed the 2nd Tier Supplier Program, which is a partnership between
All prime suppliers should register in our online reporting database. This will ensure you receive all communication regarding reporting due dates, training and any changes to the reporting system. Register here.
For more information on our 2nd Tier program, please contact our Supplier Diversity Team at email@example.com.
Reporting 2nd Tier Spend to The
Calculates the 2nd tier spend by prorating the prime supplier's company-wide diverse spend with the percentage of its total business represented by the customer company's business. (For example, if the prime supplier spends $100 million annually with diverse suppliers and a particular customer represents 1% of its total business, the 2nd tier spend would be $1 million ($100 million x 1%).
To engage diverse suppliers directly on The
Expectations for Prime Suppliers
- Identify opportunities with qualified and certified diverse suppliers immediately.
- Work with your relationship manager and supplier diversity team at The
Coca-ColaCompany and develop 2nd tier spend targets and actions plans.
- Report supplier diversity spend to The
Coca-ColaCompany quarterly via our online reporting tool.
Training for online reporting is held quarterly. All prime suppliers are required to attend one training session prior to reporting.
More on Journey
- A Vision of a Circular Economy: Our Packaging Aspirations for the U.S.
- Here's How Consumption Will Change Over the Next Decade
Talking Tax: How U.S. Changes Impact
Coca-Cola’s Global Business
- 6 Things We Learned About Coke’s 2017 Results
- Markus Sebastiano Creates Artwork Commemorating Coca-Cola Northern New England’s 40th Anniversary