Hundreds of thousands of women around the world are building stronger businesses, families and communities after participating in 5by20. Watch the video below to hear firsthand from a woman in Kenya.
Margaret Kungu (Mama Njeri)
Mother, wife and mango farmer
More on Journey
- 10 Years of Switching Off: How Earth Hour Became a Global Movement
- A Media Trip That Changed My Life
- Supporting Women's Economic Empowerment in the U.S.
- Coca-Cola Brazil, Banco do Nordeste Lead Alliance to Boost Water Access in Low-Income Communities
- Coca-Cola MENA Scholarship Program 2017 Launches in Seven Countries