Muhtar Kent, The Coca-Cola Company’s chairman and CEO, is sharing his views on the bright future of the United States as part of America@250—an initiative created by the strategic consulting firm A.T. Kearney to examine how the nation might look in 2026 on the 250th anniversary of the Declaration of Independence.
You can join the conversation and read Kent’s opinion piece, which includes a set of reforms he believes would help usher in “America’s brightest future,” by visiting the America@250 forum, hosted by The Wall Street Journal.
More on Journey
- Can America’s Biggest Consumer Goods Companies Help Boost Recycling in Cities?
- Creating the New Fanta Bottle: Taking ‘Impossible’ Designs From Drawing Board to Supermarket Shelves
- Building a Stronger Community for Refugee Youth in Turkey
- Infographic: Journey To $1 Billion With Diverse Suppliers
- Setting Suppliers Up for Success: Tribe Transportation