Sprite fans have asked for it, and now they’re getting it. Just in time for the holidays, two new limited-edition products combine the classically refreshing taste of Sprite with the sweet, but tart, flavor of cranberry.
Sprite Cranberry and Sprite Zero Cranberry -- the brand's first new flavors since Sprite Remix in 2005 -- incorporate one of the season's most popular tastes. Sprite is promoting the products as great stand-alone drinks or as ingredients in holiday recipes.
Both will be available in 2-liter bottles and fridge packs with 12-oz. cans throughout the U.S. Sprite Cranberry will also be sold in 20-oz. bottles. The flavors will only be available through the New Year.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Bringing Google-Powered Digital Signage System to Retail, Restaurants, Cinemas and More
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Half of Coca-Cola Sales in UK Grocery and Convenience Stores Coming From No-Sugar Options
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Coca-Cola Zero Reformulates to Encourage No Sugar Consumption