One of my favorite programs, "The Charlie Brown Christmas" special airs tonight in the US. It has always been one of my favorite programs. I wrote a longer form blog post on the new Coca-Cola Company website, Coca-Cola Journey giving some of the details on the role Coca-Cola had in bringing the show to air. Make sure to check out the new History section of the site and the full Charlie Brown story.
More on Journey
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times