One of my favorite programs, "The Charlie Brown Christmas" special airs tonight in the US. It has always been one of my favorite programs. I wrote a longer form blog post on the new Coca-Cola Company website, Coca-Cola Journey giving some of the details on the role Coca-Cola had in bringing the show to air. Make sure to check out the new History section of the site and the full Charlie Brown story.
More on Journey
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria