Readers of the blog may have noticed that Ray is a frequent commenter and won quite a few of the photo caption contests. Ray had a very special event last weekend - his wedding to Dianne. He just sent me some photos from the event and I wanted to share them with you. I think we can all agree that the decor was in excellent taste.
Lets all raise our glasses in a Coca-Cola toast and give Ray and Dianne our best wishes!
More on Journey
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Sitting In and Standing Up: Unsung Heroes of Civil Rights Movement Reflect on Soda Fountain Protests
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen