Readers of the blog may have noticed that Ray is a frequent commenter and won quite a few of the photo caption contests. Ray had a very special event last weekend - his wedding to Dianne. He just sent me some photos from the event and I wanted to share them with you. I think we can all agree that the decor was in excellent taste.
Lets all raise our glasses in a Coca-Cola toast and give Ray and Dianne our best wishes!
More on Journey
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- Step Inside the Walmart Museum in Bentonville, Arkansas
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria