“Active, Healthy Living" has always been supported by The Coca-Cola Company. To showcase this fact, we just opened a temporary exhibit at The World of Coca-Cola entitled, "Active Healthy Living Through the Years". The case highlights a lot of fun artifacts that display some of the Company’s sponsorships of physical fitness programs through the years and its commitment to offering an array of packaging sizes over time, like the first Coca-Cola mini-cans from the 1970s all the way up to today. The earliest item on display is 1938’s “Steps to Health” board game from Canada, which you can see pictured here. Do any of you collectors out there have this game in their collection? We actually have two different versions of the game in our Archives. The exhibit will be up until mid-November.
More on Journey
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display