Inspired by a similar campaign from 2003, this series of short ads stimulates the senses and romances the refreshing sights and sounds of enjoying an ice-cold Coca-Cola.
More on Journey
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Cherry Coke, Coca-Cola Life – and Last Names – Join Ice-Cold ‘Share a Coke’ Summer Campaign
- How to Order ‘Share a Coke’ Bottles Sporting Your College Hoops Team’s Logo For March Madness
- Coca-Cola Zero Reformulates to Encourage No Sugar Consumption