The Food Network filmed an interview with me at the World of Coca-Cola several months ago. The interview was for an episode of their popular program, Unwrapped. The episode, "All American Eats," premiered while I was in Singapore, but it will be re-run several times in the coming weeks. The theme of the episode was to reveal unknown secrets about Coca-Cola. The team from Food Network was fun to work with (even at 7:00 in the morning) and the episode turned out great. This link will take you to the episode guide for Unwrapped to see when it airs in your area.
More on Journey
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times