The Food Network filmed an interview with me at the World of Coca-Cola several months ago. The interview was for an episode of their popular program, Unwrapped. The episode, "All American Eats," premiered while I was in Singapore, but it will be re-run several times in the coming weeks. The theme of the episode was to reveal unknown secrets about Coca-Cola. The team from Food Network was fun to work with (even at 7:00 in the morning) and the episode turned out great. This link will take you to the episode guide for Unwrapped to see when it airs in your area.
More on Journey
- Celebrating the Champs: The Storied History of Coke's Commemorative Sports Cans (and Bottles)
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize
- How Coca-Cola Brands Make it to the Big (or Small) Screen
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals