Coca-Cola has won its first Emmy ever for the animated television commercial titled "Heist." In the commercial, bees, ladybugs, grasshoppers and other insects join forces to steal a bottle of Coca-Cola from a slumbering picnicker. In 1997 our "Happiness Factory" commercial was nominated for an Emmy, as was "It's MIne"(Think Charlie Brown Balloon) in 2008.To see the award winning commercial, click on the link below.
More on Journey
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961