Coca-Cola has won its first Emmy ever for the animated television commercial titled "Heist." In the commercial, bees, ladybugs, grasshoppers and other insects join forces to steal a bottle of Coca-Cola from a slumbering picnicker. In 1997 our "Happiness Factory" commercial was nominated for an Emmy, as was "It's MIne"(Think Charlie Brown Balloon) in 2008.To see the award winning commercial, click on the link below.
More on Journey
- 4 Fun, Little-Known Facts About Fanta
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- Meet Mr K: Fred Kirkpatrick, 97, Celebrates 80 Years With Coca-Cola
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive