In this video series, the six members of the
Singing “Ninety-nine bottles of Coke on the Wall” and radio surfing, this crew is comical as they find new and creative ways to pass the time. Just a little more than 23 laps in, this is the first road trip that won’t have you asking, “Are we there yet?”
65 laps into their season long road trip, we rejoin the
Coca-Cola Racing Family. This time, tensions are mounting as the 2013
NASCAR season unfolds. You won’t want to miss a minute of Tony Stewart, Joey Logano and Denny Hamlin being crammed into the same car together.
The road trip continues on Twitter with @CocaColaRacing as we look forward to sharing the road with this six pack of drivers on their journey to the Homestead-Miami Speedway.
More on Journey
- GIF the Feeling: How Coke’s New Global Campaign Will Live Online
- Artist Chris DeLorenzo Follows His Creative Muse
- International Ad Spotlight: ‘Be More Fanta’ Introduces the Selfie Can in South Pacific
- Coca-Cola India Enters Dairy Market With VIO Flavored Milk
- Coca-Cola Mini Can Takes Star Turn in Big Game Ad Featuring Marvel Superheroes