Did you know that the fabulous singer Aretha Franklin began advertising for Coca-Cola on the radio in 1967?
A year later, she appeared in her first Coke magazine ad. The Queen of Soul later appeared in a 1985 television ad with Elvis Presley called “King/Queen.”
More on Journey
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Rio de Janeiro: The Enchanted Kingdom of Two Carnivals
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival