To improve as a company and to help associates realize their full potential, we are committed to extending education and development programs to our associates at all levels of our organization.
Associates are encouraged to seek training through our annual performance review system. The system, which includes mid-year and year-end career discussions between associates and their managers, gives everyone the opportunity to assess their annual performance against set goals and objectives. Associates and managers discuss training and development and outline a plan for training and enrichment. The associate and manager are responsible for ensuring that the proper training is completed within the calendar year.
The Company also encourages associates to pursue higher education programs, with levels of reimbursement available for degree-seeking undergraduate and graduate studies at accredited colleges and universities. We also provide associates the opportunity to take advantage of many e-learning resources beyond CCU, as well as external conferences and other education and training opportunities.
Learn about work-life balance at The
More on Journey
- Watch: River Network Repurposes Coca-Cola Syrup Drums as Rain Barrels
- A Media Trip That Changed My Life
- Coca-Cola Unites with Top Consumer Companies to Collectively Source from U.S. Women-Owned Businesses
- How We're Changing Our Business, Inside and Outside the Bottle, in Western Europe
- A Q&A With Johanna Pramstaller, Special Olympics Global Messenger