I recently did an interview for Gene Kansas for the Sidewalk Radio program on WMBL 1690 here in Atlanta. The program is a monthly, 25-minute, special feature that thematically focuses on art, architecture, design, development, city planning and preservation. The episode I was a part of was titled "Atlanta Drinks," and also included an interview with Holman & Finch Mixologist, Greg Best. Gene approached me after seeing the painting (pictured above) we have on display at H&F. The program discusses the impact Coca-Cola had on the city of Atlanta in advertising, art and culture. Click on this link to listen to the show.
More on Journey
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- Why the Coca-Cola Archives is Digitizing More than 6,000 Analog Tapes
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Meet Shirley Hasley: The Accidental Coke Model Who Helped Make History