I recently did an interview for Gene Kansas for the Sidewalk Radio program on WMBL 1690 here in Atlanta. The program is a monthly, 25-minute, special feature that thematically focuses on art, architecture, design, development, city planning and preservation. The episode I was a part of was titled "Atlanta Drinks," and also included an interview with Holman & Finch Mixologist, Greg Best. Gene approached me after seeing the painting (pictured above) we have on display at H&F. The program discusses the impact Coca-Cola had on the city of Atlanta in advertising, art and culture. Click on this link to listen to the show.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler