Babson College and
The report, “Unleashing the Potential of Women Entrepreneurs,” finds that at the end of 2015, 5by20 had enabled more than 1.2 million women entrepreneurs across 60 countries, primarily in the retail (91 percent) and agricultural producer (6 percent) segments of the value chain. Women have been enabled primarily through business skills training and access to finance and/or assets. While peer networking and mentoring is taking place throughout communities, it is often organic and difficult to track.
The report opens with an overview of 5by20, including an extensive focus on gender equality and
On December 8,
More on Journey
- 2016/17 Sustainability Update
- 2016/17 Sustainability Update: Women's Economic Empowerment
- 2016/17 Sustainability Update: Women's Economic Empowerment Infographic
- Ground Zero for What’s New and What’s Next: Why Coke’s Venturing & Emerging Brands Team Keeps Coming Back to Natural Products ExpoWest
- Meet Coca-Cola Consolidated: The Largest Bottler in the U.S.