Crafting music that makes even ewoks dance, Tiff Jimber is California’s newest pop sensation!
Welcome to 52 Songs Of Happiness, a collection of unique music from around the world brought to you by Coca-Cola. Each of these amazing new acts has crafted a one-off song for Coca-Cola based around a treasured location, as well as a Placelist with the music that makes that place so special.
Next up is singer/songwriter Tiff Jimber, a surf-loving resident of California who spends as much time down the beach as possible. And when she’s not soaking up the rays, she’s writing some of the most exciting new music you’ll hear. We met her to discuss her songs and her choice of Placelist.
Hi Tiff, please introduce yourself and tell us about your music?
My name is Tiff Jimber and I write piano pop tunes that make ewoks dance. I know this because I live with one..... and he's always dancing!
Ha, ha! It sounds like a
fun house. Tell us about your track for 52 Songs of Happiness – ‘Back To The
I wrote it in Ventura, California, and it was inspired by my favourite hometown seaside spot, Mission Beach.
Which musicians have been the catalyst for your creativity?
There are many, but three that spring to mind are Sara Bareilles for her unstoppable integrity for her art, Billy Joel for showing the world that the piano rocks, and Chopin for creating some of the most beautiful, lasting music I've ever heard. Oh, and I would love to collaborate with Ben Folds. I admire his lyrics and rhythmic style on the piano.
Tell us about the location you've chosen for your Placelist?
My Placelist has a lot of laid-back beach songs in it, which mostly remind me of middle school in San Diego. I spent a lot of my time there growing up, and the beach is still where I spent most of my free hours.
More on Journey
- ‘Absolutely Refreshing’: Coca-Cola Launches Barrilitos Aguas Frescas, Sets Bar for New Beverage Category
- Cold Lyrics by Hot Rappers Here! Introducing the Summer Sprite™ Cold Lyrics Series™
- Coca-Cola Japan's Georgia Coffee is the World’s Highest-Grossing, Ready-to-Drink Coffee Brand
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?
- The Honest Truth About Honest Tea: Co-Founder Seth Goldman Reflects on Brand's Mission-Driven Journey