- 2 Pound ham (chipped)
- 1 Cup ketchup
- 1 Cup Coca-Cola
- 1 chopped onion
- Total Time: 35 min
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
At your local deli, purchase 2 pounds of good quality ham and have it chipped. In a skillet, cook the ketchup and Coca Cola with the chopped onion. Cook slow on medium heat. When it starts to thicken, add the chipped ham and cook to desired consistency. Serve on hard rolls.
-- Submitted by Diana Bierer of Monroe, NC
More on Journey
- Hoops Heaven: 6 Hot Spots to Watch March Madness
- This Michigan Diner Has 12,000 Pieces of Coca-Cola Memorabilia
- A Monstrous Mashup: 13 Halloween Stories From the Coca-Cola Journey Archives
- Coca-Cola Surprises Uber VIPs in Atlanta and New Orleans with Celebrity Chefs’ Ultimate Food Pairings
- What Do Coca-Cola, Cracker Barrel, Cake and Camouflage Have in Common? Supporting Service Members, Naturally.