We have not posted any recipes in a while so while we finish editing our video where Sharon Carver shows us how to make her famous Coca-Cola cake, here is BBQ recipe. A friend recently sent me this Beer Can Chicken recipe from the Food Network website and I can't wait to try it. The recipe was developed by grilling legend Steve Raichlen and was featured on the Food Network program BBQ with Bobby Flay. It looks delicious and the comments on the recipe all point out how good the sauce is.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Salesman's Career in Mississippi Started During Civil Rights Movement
- Ghost Signs Before They Were Ghosts: Preserving a Rare Photo Album for the Coca-Cola Archives
- How Italy Celebrates Carnival
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Honoring a Native Son: Coca-Cola Exhibit, Panel Pay Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and His Nobel Peace Prize