We have not posted any recipes in a while so while we finish editing our video where Sharon Carver shows us how to make her famous Coca-Cola cake, here is BBQ recipe. A friend recently sent me this Beer Can Chicken recipe from the Food Network website and I can't wait to try it. The recipe was developed by grilling legend Steve Raichlen and was featured on the Food Network program BBQ with Bobby Flay. It looks delicious and the comments on the recipe all point out how good the sauce is.
More on Journey
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York