Known for our iconic holiday branding, Coca-Cola’s 2012 seasonal cans are now back on store shelves. Inspired by a certain famed workshop in the North Pole, our bottlers have been working hard to roll out festive Arctic Home cans, and Santa mini cans and bottles in hopes of making spirits bright.
We take you inside one of our workshops to show you how these special beverages are produced.
Video: 80 Seconds of Happiness
More on Journey
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Cherry Coke, Coca-Cola Life – and Last Names – Join Ice-Cold ‘Share a Coke’ Summer Campaign
- Meet the 22-Year-Old Moviemakers Who Won the Coca-Cola and Regal Films Competition
- Dairy Disruptors: Fast-Growing fairlife Milk Adds New Varieties, Refreshes Look
- How to Order ‘Share a Coke’ Bottles Sporting Your College Hoops Team’s Logo For March Madness