Known for our iconic holiday branding, Coca-Cola’s 2012 seasonal cans are now back on store shelves. Inspired by a certain famed workshop in the North Pole, our bottlers have been working hard to roll out festive Arctic Home cans, and Santa mini cans and bottles in hopes of making spirits bright.
We take you inside one of our workshops to show you how these special beverages are produced.
Video: 80 Seconds of Happiness
More on Journey
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?
- 4 Fun, Little-Known Facts About Fanta
- Creating the New Fanta Bottle: Taking ‘Impossible’ Designs From Drawing Board to Supermarket Shelves
- How Coke’s U.S. Business is Changing in Line with Consumer Tastes
- Cold Lyrics by Hot Rappers Here! Introducing the Summer Sprite™ Cold Lyrics Series™