Known for our iconic holiday branding, Coca-Cola’s 2012 seasonal cans are now back on store shelves. Inspired by a certain famed workshop in the North Pole, our bottlers have been working hard to roll out festive Arctic Home cans, and Santa mini cans and bottles in hopes of making spirits bright.
We take you inside one of our workshops to show you how these special beverages are produced.
Video: 80 Seconds of Happiness
More on Journey
- A Slice of Coca-Cola History: Beloved Kentucky Bottling Plant Reborn as Mellow Mushroom Pizzeria
- Coca-Cola 'One Brand' Strategy Hits Stride in South Africa
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- How to Order ‘Share a Coke’ Bottles Sporting Your College Hoops Team’s Logo For March Madness
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History