Known for our iconic holiday branding, Coca-Cola’s 2012 seasonal cans are now back on store shelves. Inspired by a certain famed workshop in the North Pole, our bottlers have been working hard to roll out festive Arctic Home cans, and Santa mini cans and bottles in hopes of making spirits bright.
We take you inside one of our workshops to show you how these special beverages are produced.
Video: 80 Seconds of Happiness
More on Journey
- Mobile App From Coca-Cola Japan Crosses 4 Million Downloads
- Reverse Care Package: U.S. Army Soldier Sends Her Parents Surprise Thank You in Minute Maid #doingood Film
- Coca-Cola Zero Reformulates to Encourage No Sugar Consumption
- Creating the New Fanta Bottle: Taking ‘Impossible’ Designs From Drawing Board to Supermarket Shelves
- The Honest Truth About Honest Tea: Co-Founder Seth Goldman Reflects on Brand's Mission-Driven Journey