This ad out of Brazil will take you back. If you’ve ever dreamed of being a superhero, ever strapped on a cape or worn your Superman pajamas out in public, then this one’s for you. The great news is it’s not too late.
We love this ad because it reminds us of when we were all heroes — and that we can be them again.
Check back each week as we’ll be featuring our favorite ads from around the world.
More on Journey
- The Honest Truth About Honest Tea: Co-Founder Seth Goldman Reflects on Brand's Mission-Driven Journey
- 'Blizzard' of Taste: How Fresca Lived Up to Its Tagline, Literally, for 1967 Debut in New York
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- How Coca-Cola Sparked the Surging Ready-to-Drink Coffee Business in Japan
- Coca-Cola Japan's Georgia Coffee is the World’s Highest-Grossing, Ready-to-Drink Coffee Brand