This ad out of Brazil will take you back. If you’ve ever dreamed of being a superhero, ever strapped on a cape or worn your Superman pajamas out in public, then this one’s for you. The great news is it’s not too late.
We love this ad because it reminds us of when we were all heroes — and that we can be them again.
Check back each week as we’ll be featuring our favorite ads from around the world.
More on Journey
- Quincey at CAGNY: 'We Are Going to Be a Total Beverage Company'
- Variety Rules: Coca-Cola Germany Gives People More Choices with Mix & Match Crates
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem
- 5 Ways Coca-Cola Great Britain Is Helping Consumers Enjoy Less Sugar
- Two Popular Beverages from Japan Rejoin Coke’s Roster of Billion-Dollar Brands