This ad out of Brazil will take you back. If you’ve ever dreamed of being a superhero, ever strapped on a cape or worn your Superman pajamas out in public, then this one’s for you. The great news is it’s not too late.
We love this ad because it reminds us of when we were all heroes — and that we can be them again.
Check back each week as we’ll be featuring our favorite ads from around the world.
More on Journey
- Coke’s Strategic Evolution Supports World Health Organization’s Daily Added Sugar Recommendations
- Half of Coca-Cola Sales in UK Grocery and Convenience Stores Coming From No-Sugar Options
- Chefs Aarón Sánchez, Roblé Ali Dish On Why Coca-Cola Complements Any Meal
- Cherry Coke, Coca-Cola Life – and Last Names – Join Ice-Cold ‘Share a Coke’ Summer Campaign
- Meet the 22-Year-Old Moviemakers Who Won the Coca-Cola and Regal Films Competition