Variety is the foundation of our commitments to our consumers. With our range of beverage products, package sizes and nutrition information provided on our packages, we strive to inform, motivate and empower consumers to make sensible beverage choices. Our goal is to help people around the world lead healthier lives by providing beverages for every lifestyle, life stage and life occasion. Download our Position on Obesity (PDF).
We have over 500 beverage brands inclusive of more than 3,500 beverages. They range from regular and low- and no-calorie sparkling beverages to still beverages such as 100 percent fruit juices and fruit drinks, waters, sports and energy drinks, teas and coffees, and milk- and soy-based beverages. All of these beverages are made of high-quality ingredients and can be part of a healthy, balanced diet.
In 2011, the Company launched more than 500 new beverage products, including more than 100 low- and no-calorie options for consumers. To date, we have more than 800 low- and no-calorie beverage products, accounting for nearly 25 percent of our 2010 unit case volume.
As an additional way to help consumers manage calories, we continue to introduce smaller packaging sizes in markets throughout the world. In the United States, we introduced the 8-ounce, 100-calorie aluminum cans of
To learn more about our product variety and active healthy living programs, read our 2010/2011 Sustainability Report (PDF).
More on Journey
- No Easy Buckets: A Q&A With Basketball Star and New POWERADE Ambassador Damian Lillard
- Coca-Cola ‘No Calories, and With Sweetener from Stevia Plant’ Debuts in Greece
- Home Run Eats: SunTrust Park Offers Braves Country a Taste of Atlanta
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- Coke’s Smaller Packages Soften Blow of Philly Beverage Tax for Shoppers and Store Owners