What is podcasting?
Podcasting is a way for Internet users to receive audio and video files and listen to them from a computer or an MP3 player.
How can I listen to podcasts?
You can listen to or view podcasts in a number of ways – on your computer, using your MP3 player or through a Web browser. You have the option of using Apple's iTunes or other services such as Odeo or iPodder.
How do I subscribe to podcasts?
If you want to keep the podcast file on your computer or MP3 player, you'll need podcasting software, such as iTunes, Odeo or iPodder. Once you've downloaded this free software, copy the podcast link in the box next to “subscribe” using this URL and add it to your player. After that, your podcasting software will automatically download any new MP3s from the Make Every Drop Count podcast to your computer, and you can transfer them onto your MP3 player.
More on Journey
- From 'Pool Boy' to 'Elevator': Get the Stories Behind Coke's 4 New Buzzworthy Ads
- Coca-Cola 'One Brand' Strategy Hits Stride in South Africa
- 10 Years Strong: Coca-Cola’s Venturing & Emerging Brands Takes on New Territory
- No Easy Buckets: A Q&A With Basketball Star and New POWERADE Ambassador Damian Lillard
- Coke’s Smaller Packages Soften Blow of Philly Beverage Tax for Shoppers and Store Owners