The lobby of a local mall in Costa Rica becomes a party scene when a flash mob surprises unsuspecting shoppers by performing a choreographed dance routine.
With handheld devices flashing and music grooving, it’s proof that sometimes the greatest delight comes when you least expect it.
More on Journey
- The Honest Truth About Honest Tea: Co-Founder Seth Goldman Reflects on Brand's Mission-Driven Journey
- Coca-Cola Bringing Google-Powered Digital Signage System to Retail, Restaurants, Cinemas and More
- Coca-Cola Surprises Uber VIPs in Atlanta and New Orleans with Celebrity Chefs’ Ultimate Food Pairings
- Creating the New Fanta Bottle: Taking ‘Impossible’ Designs From Drawing Board to Supermarket Shelves
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again