The lobby of a local mall in Costa Rica becomes a party scene when a flash mob surprises unsuspecting shoppers by performing a choreographed dance routine.
With handheld devices flashing and music grooving, it’s proof that sometimes the greatest delight comes when you least expect it.
More on Journey
- 2,000 Pieces and 28 Years Later: Life-Sized Coke Puzzle Nears Completion
- The Honest Truth About Honest Tea: Co-Founder Seth Goldman Reflects on Brand's Mission-Driven Journey
- ‘Absolutely Refreshing’: Coca-Cola Launches Barrilitos Aguas Frescas, Sets Bar for New Beverage Category
- These Coca-Cola Bottle Labels Double as Music Festival Wristbands in Romania
- How Coke’s U.S. Business is Changing in Line with Consumer Tastes