The lobby of a local mall in Costa Rica becomes a party scene when a flash mob surprises unsuspecting shoppers by performing a choreographed dance routine.
With handheld devices flashing and music grooving, it’s proof that sometimes the greatest delight comes when you least expect it.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Zero Sugar Scores Big in Germany with Football Marketing Campaign
- Disney and Coca-Cola Archivists Swap Stories on Shared History
- Coke’s Way Forward: New Business Strategy to Focus on Choice, Convenience and the Consumer
- Two Popular Beverages from Japan Rejoin Coke’s Roster of Billion-Dollar Brands
- How Coca-Cola Chile Got More Consumers Trying Coke Zero