The lobby of a local mall in Costa Rica becomes a party scene when a flash mob surprises unsuspecting shoppers by performing a choreographed dance routine.
With handheld devices flashing and music grooving, it’s proof that sometimes the greatest delight comes when you least expect it.
More on Journey
- Bottleneck Blues: How Slide Guitarists Use the Coke Bottle to Make Sweet Music
- International Ad of the Week: Brazil Finds Its Heroes
- Step Inside The Hub: Coke's Social Media HQ
- Coca-Cola’s Ever-Expanding Portfolio Around the Globe
- Inspired Objects: Artist Burton Morris Reinterprets Pop Culture Icons