In my last post, I discussed some of the guiding principles that have helped Honest Tea keep its brand mojo as part of The Coca-Cola Company. But the way we act isn't enough to ensure success – it's also important to think about the environment that allows our mission-driven enterprise to thrive within a larger corporation.
Of course there's more than one recipe for how a large corporation and a mission-driven company can coexist and grow together – but here are a few elements of our partnership with Coca-Cola that help make it a symbiotic relationship.
Seth Goldman is president and TeaEO of Honest Tea, the company he co-founded in 1998 with Professor Barry Nalebuff of the Yale School of Management. Honest Tea is an independent business unit of The Coca-Cola Company.
More on Journey
- Half of Coca-Cola Sales in UK Grocery and Convenience Stores Coming From No-Sugar Options
- Creating the New Fanta Bottle: Taking ‘Impossible’ Designs From Drawing Board to Supermarket Shelves
- Coca-Cola Bringing Google-Powered Digital Signage System to Retail, Restaurants, Cinemas and More
- Coca-Cola North America is Bringing the Bubbly with Two Big Water Brands
- Dairy Disruptors: Fast-Growing fairlife Milk Adds New Varieties, Refreshes Look