Sprite fans have asked for it, and now they’re getting it. Just in time for the holidays, two new limited-edition products combine the classically refreshing taste of Sprite with the sweet, but tart, flavor of cranberry.
Sprite Cranberry and Sprite Zero Cranberry -- the brand's first new flavors since Sprite Remix in 2005 -- incorporate one of the season's most popular tastes. Sprite is promoting the products as great stand-alone drinks or as ingredients in holiday recipes.
Both will be available in 2-liter bottles and fridge packs with 12-oz. cans throughout the U.S. Sprite Cranberry will also be sold in 20-oz. bottles. The flavors will only be available through the New Year.
More on Journey
- Video: Porsche Highlights Coca-Cola History in Jaw-Dropping Display
- 5 Ways Coca-Cola Great Britain Is Helping Consumers Enjoy Less Sugar
- How to Order ‘Share a Coke’ Bottles Sporting Your College Hoops Team’s Logo For March Madness
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler