Sprite fans have asked for it, and now they’re getting it. Just in time for the holidays, two new limited-edition products combine the classically refreshing taste of Sprite with the sweet, but tart, flavor of cranberry.
Sprite Cranberry and Sprite Zero Cranberry -- the brand's first new flavors since Sprite Remix in 2005 -- incorporate one of the season's most popular tastes. Sprite is promoting the products as great stand-alone drinks or as ingredients in holiday recipes.
Both will be available in 2-liter bottles and fridge packs with 12-oz. cans throughout the U.S. Sprite Cranberry will also be sold in 20-oz. bottles. The flavors will only be available through the New Year.
More on Journey
- How Coke’s U.S. Business is Changing in Line with Consumer Tastes
- The Honest Truth About Honest Tea: Co-Founder Seth Goldman Reflects on Brand's Mission-Driven Journey
- Find Your Match: Coca-Cola Freestyle Food Pairings Make Your Meals Pop
- See How Coca-Cola and the Phillies Helped Pull Off a ‘Prom-posal’ to Remember
- How is a Famous Normal Rockwell Illustration Connected to a Coca-Cola Bottler in Virginia?