Raise your Coke bottles and join us for a toast in celebration of Coca-Cola Journey's first birthday.
On Nov. 12, 2012, Coca-Cola Journey became a pioneer in digital content as a platform to tell stories about our company in our own voice. We created a destination where more than 14 million people have read, shared and engaged with our compelling content.
To date, Journey has published more than 1,200 pieces of content. Revisit our 10 Most-Read Articles from our first year:
Bake this fan favorite yourself to taste what all the fuss is about!
They may be small put they're powerful. These next-generation Coca-Cola vending machines connected strangers from two nations divided by more than borders.
The universally known Santa image we all know and love — that big, jolly man in the red suit with a white beard — didn’t always exist.
Dr. John Pemberton, the Atlanta pharmacist who invented Coca-Cola, changed the game forever when he introduced the "Delicious and Refreshing" drink in 1886. The rest is history...
The New Coke introduction and retraction remains a case study in brand loyalty. Has social media given consumers even more ownership of brands?
As the mercury rises, so increases the desire to reach for an ice-cold Coke. But what if that Coke literally came ice-cold? In Colombia, it does.
The Coca-Cola Freestyle fountain dispenser offers more than 100 drink choices right at your fingertips.
A behind-the-script look at Coke's iconic 1979 ad starring Mean Joe Greene... and the timeless power of great storytelling.
Watch as a Coca-Cola vending machine challenges South Korean kids to bust a move as they mimic the dance steps of the country's popular boy band, 2 PM.
More on Journey
- Half of Coca-Cola Sales in UK Grocery and Convenience Stores Coming From No-Sugar Options
- Home Run Eats: SunTrust Park Offers Braves Country a Taste of Atlanta
- The Honest Truth About Honest Tea: Co-Founder Seth Goldman Reflects on Brand's Mission-Driven Journey
- Creating the New Fanta Bottle: Taking ‘Impossible’ Designs From Drawing Board to Supermarket Shelves
- Coca-Cola Surprises Uber VIPs in Atlanta and New Orleans with Celebrity Chefs’ Ultimate Food Pairings