Coca-Cola recently gave shivering Swedes a taste of sunnier moments to come as they waited for the bus on a cold Nordic winter afternoon.
On Dec. 18 -- 185 days before Midsummer’s Eve -- chilly commuters in Uppsala, Sweden, were surprised to see a special vending machine dispense Coca-Cola and summer happiness. In the film, the bus shelter illuminates with the images and sounds of a summer meadow, and heaters provide welcomed warmth.
The stunt, the first of its kind in Sweden, is part of Coke’s new “Reasons to Believe” campaign showcasing the fact that the world is filled with more good than bad. Coca-Cola also painted a subway car on Stockholm’s Green Line red and spruced up the interior with a tropical, beach-like décor.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Bringing Google-Powered Digital Signage System to Retail, Restaurants, Cinemas and More
- No Easy Buckets: A Q&A With Basketball Star and New POWERADE Ambassador Damian Lillard
- Meet the 22-Year-Old Moviemakers Who Won the Coca-Cola and Regal Films Competition
- Coca-Cola Named Official Soft Drink of Major League Baseball in Digital-Driven Partnership
- Coke’s Smaller Packages Soften Blow of Philly Beverage Tax for Shoppers and Store Owners