What's cooler than finding a Coca-Cola bottle with your name on it? Having a collection of Coca-Cola bottles with your picture on them.
Before his Coke bottle collection, Avicii was a part ofCoca-Cola and renowned photographer David LaChapelle's "Kiss Happiness" campaign. Part of the #CokeBottle100 campaign, the photos featured Avicii and British pop icon Rita Ora “kissing" the Coca-Cola bottle.
Now with his very own Coke bottle collection, the 25-year-old star joins Justice, Mika, Daft Punk and David Guetta in continuing to write Coca-Cola’s musical saga.
WANT TO GET YOUR HANDS ON THE COLLECTION?
Well, if you live in or are visiting France, you’re in luck!
The special-edition Coca-Cola bottles featuring Avicii will be available for sale in all Monoprix stores on Oct. 12, 2015.
The four-pack is also available online now. It comes in a black box with two triangles that form the logo AVICII when closed. The box is available on Colette.fr.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola Turns to Consumers for Sweetener Innovations Through Crowdsourcing Contest
- Photos: Diet Coke Brings New Flavors to ‘House of Because’ at SXSW
- Behind the Lens of Mello Yello’s Gritty New Photography
- Simply Sustainable: Juice Brand's 89-Oz. Recyclable Bottle Wins Design Award
- Ground Zero for What’s New and What’s Next: Why Coke’s Venturing & Emerging Brands Team Keeps Coming Back to Natural Products ExpoWest