I love Christmas! I love crafts! And I love Coca-Cola!
So, what better way to combine these passions than a Christmas Advent calendar made from an antique Coca-Cola crate? Pinterest sparked the idea, but I took it to a new level by adding famous Coca-Cola advertising illustrations by Haddon Sundblom.
It was actually quite easy… and fun! I bought a piece of foam core, some ribbon and a package of round erasers from my local dollar store. I printed out the Santa images from the Internet and sized/cut them accordingly, as well as the numbers 1-24.
The ribbons served as the “hinges” attaching each foam core “door” to the crate and some hot glue put it all together!
It was done in an evening, and I’ve been putting treats for my family in each door since December 1st!
I hope this is the first year of a long, family tradition.
More on Journey
- Two Popular Beverages from Japan Rejoin Coke’s Roster of Billion-Dollar Brands
- Coke’s Smaller Packages Soften Blow of Philly Beverage Tax for Shoppers and Store Owners
- From 'Pool Boy' to 'Elevator': Get the Stories Behind Coke's 4 New Buzzworthy Ads
- How to Order ‘Share a Coke’ Bottles Sporting Your College Hoops Team’s Logo For March Madness
- 5 Ways Coca-Cola Great Britain Is Helping Consumers Enjoy Less Sugar