As you’re making your list and checking it twice, click over to ShareaCoke.com to order personalized Coca-Cola bottles for both the naughty and the nice loved ones in your life.
The e-Commerce site features several Share a Coke-themed seasonal gift guides, including Holiday Classics, Stocking Stuffers and Holiday Parties – plus ideas for Hanukkah and Kwanzaa. From traditional holiday greetings and host (or hostess) gifts, to Santa’s reindeer six-packs and 12 Days of Christmas 12-packs, there’s something for everyone.
“Occasion-based gift giving has been extremely popular since we launched – “Happy Birthday” is our third-most-requested name – so we wanted to provide several creative and personalized ways to Share a Coke during the busiest gift-giving time of the year,” said Allison Henry, senior manager, e-Commerce, Coca-Cola North America.
Shoppers can personalize their presents even more by adding a gift message to the packing slip. And the more you buy, the more you save. To sweeten the deal, ShareaCoke.com is currently offering free shipping on 12-packs, and a 10% discount on orders of 48 bottles or more. For a limited time, Costco.com is offering discounted vouchers ($47.99 with free shipping included) for 12-packs of personalized Coca-Cola bottles to redeem on ShareaCoke.com.
But hurry! Order online by December 14th to ensure standard delivery by Christmas Day. And last-minute shoppers, never fear: expedited shipping options are available, too.
More on Journey
- The Honest Truth About Honest Tea: Co-Founder Seth Goldman Reflects on Brand's Mission-Driven Journey
- Andy Warhol and Coca-Cola: From Classic to New Coke and Back Again
- Mobile App From Coca-Cola Japan Crosses 4 Million Downloads
- Reverse Care Package: U.S. Army Soldier Sends Her Parents Surprise Thank You in Minute Maid #doingood Film
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive