If ESPN College GameDay host Lee Corso can Shazam a Coke Zero commercial, so can you.
That’s the message behind a new “drinkable” spot from the brand’s “You Don’t Know Zero ‘Til You’ve Tried It” campaign. The ad targets consumers who have never tried the zero-calorie brand.
Get your smarphones ready. As you watch Corso’s partner in crime, Kirk Herbstreit, pour a delicious Coke Zero over ice into a glass, you’ll be prompted to open the Shazam music identification app to redeem a mobile coupon for a free 20-oz. bottle of Coke Zero at participating retailers.
Watch the ad here:
More on Journey
- Dispensing Refreshment: These Innovations Have Helped Spread the Enjoyment of Coca-Cola Through the Years
- Coca-Cola Japan's Georgia Coffee is the World’s Highest-Grossing, Ready-to-Drink Coffee Brand
- How Coca-Cola Sparked the Surging Ready-to-Drink Coffee Business in Japan
- 2,000 Pieces and 28 Years Later: Life-Sized Coke Puzzle Nears Completion
- Cold Lyrics by Hot Rappers Here! Introducing the Summer Sprite™ Cold Lyrics Series™