If ESPN College GameDay host Lee Corso can Shazam a Coke Zero commercial, so can you.
That’s the message behind a new “drinkable” spot from the brand’s “You Don’t Know Zero ‘Til You’ve Tried It” campaign. The ad targets consumers who have never tried the zero-calorie brand.
Get your smarphones ready. As you watch Corso’s partner in crime, Kirk Herbstreit, pour a delicious Coke Zero over ice into a glass, you’ll be prompted to open the Shazam music identification app to redeem a mobile coupon for a free 20-oz. bottle of Coke Zero at participating retailers.
Watch the ad here:
More on Journey
- #OutOfOffice: Coke’s Chris King Hits the Hardwood as NCAA Basketball Referee
- Coca-Cola Leaders Give Shareowners View of Company’s Next Chapter
- A Media Trip That Changed My Life
- Coca-Cola and the Balance Calories Initiative to Reduce Sugar from Beverages Nationally
- Coca-Cola ‘No Calories, and With Sweetener from Stevia Plant’ Debuts in Greece