If ESPN College GameDay host Lee Corso can Shazam a Coke Zero commercial, so can you.
That’s the message behind a new “drinkable” spot from the brand’s “You Don’t Know Zero ‘Til You’ve Tried It” campaign. The ad targets consumers who have never tried the zero-calorie brand.
Get your smarphones ready. As you watch Corso’s partner in crime, Kirk Herbstreit, pour a delicious Coke Zero over ice into a glass, you’ll be prompted to open the Shazam music identification app to redeem a mobile coupon for a free 20-oz. bottle of Coke Zero at participating retailers.
Watch the ad here:
More on Journey
- 5 Keys to Being Fearless: Jean Case Challenges Coca-Cola Scholars to ‘Take Risks, Be Bold and Fail Forward’
- Coca-Cola Leaders Give Shareowners View of Company’s Next Chapter
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- Creating the New Fanta Bottle: Taking ‘Impossible’ Designs From Drawing Board to Supermarket Shelves
- Coca-Cola Testing Augmented Reality for Bottling Equipment Maintenance and More