Fanta is asking fans across the South Pacific to embrace the playful, fun and vibrant side of life in its “Be More Fanta” campaign.
A 30-second “Be More Fanta” film shows teens pulling pranks on each other and taking photos as there subheads appear on screen: “Be More Bonkers”, “Be More Prankster” and “Be More Colourful”. The spot also features a new Fanta selfie can sporting the hashtag #BeMoreFanta and encouraging fans to take photos with the drink and share them on social media.
The campaign, which launched previously in France, also includes online, radio, outdoor and in-store ads.
More on Journey
- Project Last Mile Expands to Strengthen Health Systems in Liberia and Swaziland
- 2,000 Pieces and 28 Years Later: Life-Sized Coke Puzzle Nears Completion
- ‘Absolutely Refreshing’: Coca-Cola Launches Barrilitos Aguas Frescas, Sets Bar for New Beverage Category
- How Coca-Cola Sparked the Surging Ready-to-Drink Coffee Business in Japan
- WATCH: Vince Staples Stars in New Sprite Music Video and TV Spot