Fanta is asking fans across the South Pacific to embrace the playful, fun and vibrant side of life in its “Be More Fanta” campaign.
A 30-second “Be More Fanta” film shows teens pulling pranks on each other and taking photos as there subheads appear on screen: “Be More Bonkers”, “Be More Prankster” and “Be More Colourful”. The spot also features a new Fanta selfie can sporting the hashtag #BeMoreFanta and encouraging fans to take photos with the drink and share them on social media.
The campaign, which launched previously in France, also includes online, radio, outdoor and in-store ads.
More on Journey
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- Coke’s Smaller Packages Soften Blow of Philly Beverage Tax for Shoppers and Store Owners
- Global Developers Turn to Social Art to Help Give Communities Access to Safe Water
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Coca-Cola 'One Brand' Strategy Hits Stride in South Africa