Fanta is asking fans across the South Pacific to embrace the playful, fun and vibrant side of life in its “Be More Fanta” campaign.
A 30-second “Be More Fanta” film shows teens pulling pranks on each other and taking photos as there subheads appear on screen: “Be More Bonkers”, “Be More Prankster” and “Be More Colourful”. The spot also features a new Fanta selfie can sporting the hashtag #BeMoreFanta and encouraging fans to take photos with the drink and share them on social media.
The campaign, which launched previously in France, also includes online, radio, outdoor and in-store ads.
More on Journey
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- The Honest Truth About Honest Tea: Co-Founder Seth Goldman Reflects on Brand's Mission-Driven Journey
- Creating the New Fanta Bottle: Taking ‘Impossible’ Designs From Drawing Board to Supermarket Shelves
- 10 Artists, 10 Bottles and 10 Stories: Meet the Atlantans Behind World of Coca-Cola’s Newest Exhibit
- Coca-Cola Surprises Uber VIPs in Atlanta and New Orleans with Celebrity Chefs’ Ultimate Food Pairings