A new Sprite campaign in Latin America, "Born to RFRSH”, taps into modern teens’ zest for life.
Coca-Cola South Latin and Coca-Cola Mexico developed the regional campaign with creative agency Hello. "Ambition", a first spot directed by Perlorian Brothers of MJZ, shows an encounter between two men – one young and one old. The young man calmly rejects the elder’s notion of ambition and success.
"This is a more participatory, more collaborative, less ironic teen who exists with a wealth of information so broad that it feels that everything's been written in the world and everything's been said," Guillermo Giménez y Brotons, director of integrated marketing at Coca-Cola Latin America, told Adweek.
“Born to RFRSH” replaces the 10-year-old "The Way Things Are."
More on Journey
- Variety Rules: Coca-Cola Germany Gives People More Choices with Mix & Match Crates
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Coca-Cola 'One Brand' Strategy Hits Stride in South Africa
- The Story of Frank O'Hara's ‘Having a Coke With You’ Poem