A new Sprite campaign in Latin America, "Born to RFRSH”, taps into modern teens’ zest for life.
Coca-Cola South Latin and
"This is a more participatory, more collaborative, less ironic teen who exists with a wealth of information so broad that it feels that everything's been written in the world and everything's been said," Guillermo Giménez y Brotons, director of integrated marketing at
“Born to RFRSH” replaces the 10-year-old "The Way Things Are."
More on Journey
- LeBron James Asks Fans if They #WannaSprite: New Campaign Offers Lighthearted Look at Being a Sprite Endorser
- #JXJTruesdale: The ABCs of Packaging Innovation
- Roadside Roundup: #JourneyxJourney Crosses Midway Mark
- Carhop To It: 5 Classic American Drive-In Restaurants
- Watch: Explore the London-Area Studio of Artist Kate Brinkworth