A new Sprite campaign in Latin America, "Born to RFRSH”, taps into modern teens’ zest for life.
Coca-Cola South Latin and Coca-Cola Mexico developed the regional campaign with creative agency Hello. "Ambition", a first spot directed by Perlorian Brothers of MJZ, shows an encounter between two men – one young and one old. The young man calmly rejects the elder’s notion of ambition and success.
"This is a more participatory, more collaborative, less ironic teen who exists with a wealth of information so broad that it feels that everything's been written in the world and everything's been said," Guillermo Giménez y Brotons, director of integrated marketing at Coca-Cola Latin America, told Adweek.
“Born to RFRSH” replaces the 10-year-old "The Way Things Are."
More on Journey
- Reverse Care Package: U.S. Army Soldier Sends Her Parents Surprise Thank You in Minute Maid #doingood Film
- Coca-Cola North America is Bringing the Bubbly with Two Big Water Brands
- Coca-Cola Surprises Uber VIPs in Atlanta and New Orleans with Celebrity Chefs’ Ultimate Food Pairings
- Cherry Coke, Coca-Cola Life – and Last Names – Join Ice-Cold ‘Share a Coke’ Summer Campaign
- Creating the New Fanta Bottle: Taking ‘Impossible’ Designs From Drawing Board to Supermarket Shelves