Coca-Cola recently redressed its Atlanta headquarters with large, high-definition images from its new 'Taste the Feeling’ global campaign.
“The difficult part was selecting the images to use, because we had almost 200 from the campaign. It was like trying to piece together a puzzle,” said Raphael Abreu, the Coca-Cola global design director who led the project. “’Taste the Feeling’ is such an exciting new way of showing Coca-Cola… it’s all about bringing the product to the center stage of our communications. We expect employees to feel refreshed.”
See it all come together in this short timelapse video:
More on Journey
- Supporting Women's Economic Empowerment in the U.S.
- Coke’s Smaller Packages Soften Blow of Philly Beverage Tax for Shoppers and Store Owners
- ‘What is Coca-Cola?’ Why the Brand Has Appeared on Jeopardy! 200+ Times
- Primary Color: Why Sprite Has Sported Green Since 1961
- From One Fan to Another: The Story Behind Unbox Therapy's Coca-Cola Cooler