Coca-Cola recently redressed its Atlanta headquarters with large, high-definition images from its new 'Taste the Feeling’ global campaign.
“The difficult part was selecting the images to use, because we had almost 200 from the campaign. It was like trying to piece together a puzzle,” said Raphael Abreu, the Coca-Cola global design director who led the project. “’Taste the Feeling’ is such an exciting new way of showing Coca-Cola… it’s all about bringing the product to the center stage of our communications. We expect employees to feel refreshed.”
See it all come together in this short timelapse video:
More on Journey
- Muhtar Kent Reflects on His Coca-Cola Journey and Legacy as Company’s 15th Chief Executive
- Coca-Cola Surprises Uber VIPs in Atlanta and New Orleans with Celebrity Chefs’ Ultimate Food Pairings
- Dairy Disruptors: Fast-Growing fairlife Milk Adds New Varieties, Refreshes Look
- Coca-Cola North America is Bringing the Bubbly with Two Big Water Brands
- Thank You, Mum: 'Tough Times Don’t Last for Tough People'