Coca-Cola has teamed with the award-winning fashion accessory brand HEX for a capsule collection of sneaker bags.
The three-piece collection features mixed-materials on the exterior in a signature
“Who doesn’t love
The limited-edition collection features three sneaker-centric shapes: the Sneaker Duffel ($170), featuring two side sneaker pockets with a main center compartment for clothing and a laptop compartment; the Sneaker Backpack ($160), a fully functional #DeviceReady backpack with a special sneaker compartment accessed through the back of the pack, and the Sneaker Sling ($70), which serves as both a fanny pack and sneaker transport with HEX’s #DeviceReady storage pocket.
More on Journey
- Fast-Growing FUZE Tea Launches in Europe
- Diet Coke Launches Into 2018 With Full Brand Restage in North America
- New York Tastemakers Toast Diet Coke Relaunch at Exclusive Party
- The Making of FUZE Tea: Get to Know the ‘Flavor Guru’ From Coke’s R&D Lab in Brussels
- ‘Share a Coke’ Bottles Feature ‘4-Pack’ of U.S. 2018 Olympic Winter Games Athletes