Muhtar Kent, chairman and CEO of The
The leaders laid out a strategic foundation for the next 10 years, ushering in an exciting era for Coke’s second-largest market in Europe and 11th-largest globally.
Daurella added, “It’s of great
satisfaction to me and the board of directors to take up the challenge of being
recognized and trusted by The
The integration process in Iberia, which began two years ago, aims to unify the activities of seven companies with different territorial scopes and to simplify the shareholder system.
“Spain and Portugal are a worldwide example of how to combine the strengths of
a global company with the territorial strength of bottling partners," de Quinto explains. "The
challenge is to build a model system, exportable to other markets, where we can
replicate all the capacities that the
More on Journey
- At Davos Investing in Women Emerges as a Business Strategy
- Buzzworthy: Social at the Heart Creates Impact
- Coke CEO: Immigration Reform Good for Business
- High Schoolers Cook Up Successful Careers at 2017 National ProStart Invitational
- Coca-Cola CEO: 'Progress is Achieved in Partnership, Not in Isolation'