In December 2011, The Coca-Cola Company announced a transaction to acquire approximately half of the equity in Aujan Industries’ beverage business, one of the largest independent beverage companies in the Middle East. The agreement was finalized in the summer of 2012.
Today the companies celebrated the billionth can of Rani juice produced under the partnership between Coca-Cola and Aujan. Rani is one of the leading juice brands in the Middle East and Aujan’s flagship brand.
the years, Rani has established the unique brand property, Float, the fruit
juice with real fruit pieces, or “chunks,” which distinguish the brand.
Rani Float launched 30 years ago in Saudi Arabia and has since experienced tremendous sales growth across the Middle East, North Africa, Europe and other export markets. The drink is sold in 56 countries and produced at Aujan Industries' state-of-the-art facilities in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
The partnership between the two companies has created a platform to unlock new international opportunities for the Rani brand and begins the next era of growth across the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region for the Coca-Cola system.
More on Journey
- Coca-Cola CEO: 'Progress is Achieved in Partnership, Not in Isolation'
- High Schoolers Cook Up Successful Careers at 2017 National ProStart Invitational
- Opinion: Why Artificial Intelligence is a Smart Choice for Retailers in the Digital Age
- Coke’s Strategic Evolution Supports World Health Organization’s Daily Added Sugar Recommendations
- Step Inside the Walmart Museum in Bentonville, Arkansas